Leadership, good communication skills and quick decision making ability makes you the winner. Do you think your team has it all? Are you ready to battle it out with the brightest minds? If yes, then you have come at the right place.
Registration Fees : Rs. 400 per person
Sweta Sarkar (Event Head) - +91-8129495132
Keerthi R - +91-8137965191
02.30 PM - 05.00 PM
Friday 7th Feb
10.30 AM – 01.30 PM – Day 1 Forenoon Rounds
02.30 PM – 05.00 PM – Day 1 Afternoon Rounds
02.30 PM - 03.30 PM
Saturday 8th Feb
09.30 AM – 01.30 PM – Day 2 Forenoon Rounds
02.30 PM – 03.30 PM – Day 2 Afternoon Rounds
- Each team should have 4 members.
- Any number of teams can participate from a college.
- Both UG and PG students can participate.
- The team members are required to bring their own laptops, power bank, pen drive and USB.
- Usage of mobile phone is strictly prohibited during the game.
- The teams should report to the venue at sharp 9 am.
- The decision of the judges and the coordinators are final and binding.
- Clarifications if any, shall be made prior to the game.
- Indulgence in any form of malpractice will automatically lead to disqualification.
- Participants are expected to come in formal attire for both the days of the event.
- Registration Fee: Rs.400/Person.